The Baron Blakeslee Nanostill solvent recycling distillation system is designed exclusively for use with small- to medium-sized vapor degreasers in cleaning applications involving light to moderate soil loading. This solvent recycling still is intended only for use with non-flammable, halogenated hydrocarbon vapor degreasing solvents with boiling points between 90°F and 168°F.
Made here in the USA with a number of unique components and cutting-edge operational technologies, the Nanostill distillation system is a smart choice for reclaiming non-flammable, halogenated hydrocarbon vapor degreasing solvents solvents across a wide variety of industrial applications.
Baron Blakeslee Nanostill Solvent Distillation System
Like all of Baron Blakeslee’s industrial cleaning equipment, the Nanostill distillation system is designed and built in our factory in Williamstown, WV.
This state-of-the-art solvent recovery still features the exceptional quality, performance, and support that Baron Blakeslee clients have come to expect from us over the last century.
For cleaning applications that require non-flammable, halogenated hydrocarbon vapor degreasing solvents, the Nanostill solvent distillation system maximizes production and minimizes operating costs—while reducing environmental impact, maintenance disruptions, and solvent waste!
How the Nanostill Compares to Other Solvent Recycling Systems
Unlike many other small solvent cleaning stills on the market, the Nanostill solvent cleaning system is designed specifically for use with a vapor degreasing system—which is why this solvent recovery still contains special features for optimum performance in that regard:
- The Nanostill has a built-in gravity-style water separator, which may not be found in conventional small solvent recovery equipment designs.
- Unlike many solvent stills, the Nanostill can be operated during vapor degreasing operations; the vapor degreaser does not need to be taken out of production to remove the accumulated process soils from the Nanostill.
- The Nanostill provides higher production than conventional “batch” type solvent cleaning equipment, as it can transfer dirty solvent from the degreaser and return clean distilled solvent continuously, and without operator intervention.
- The Nanostill’s color touch screen HMI includes process-setting screens that make it easy to switch between multiple solvents.
- The Nanostill solvent recovery still features an automatic “cook down” cycle to concentrate process waste and minimize solvent disposal in maintenance operations.
- Powered by a standard 120 VAC, single-phase, 20-amp GCFI outlet and mounted on castors, this solvent distillation system is mobile enough to service multiple smaller degreasers independently.
- The Nanostill is electrically heated and refrigerant-cooled, requiring only electrical power to operate—no cooling water.
Please contact Baron-Blakeslee for more information and pricing on the Nanostill distillation system for solvent recycling.